The newly redesigned carport and shelter from Arrow are wind and snow rated for maximum protection against all of the elements. Our carport features a galvanized steel roof with horizontal panels and an industrial steel frame that has been powder-coated to resist corrosion and rust. Boasting a wind speed rating of 100 MPH and a snow/ground load rating of up to 35 PSF, this carport is pushing the frontier of durability within the industry. The versatility of this high-quality unit makes it perfect for protecting boats, vehicles, tractors, and even outdoor picnic areas.
- Featuring a 2 in. square tube frame, the Arrow Carport provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing its wind and snow load capability.
- An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long: the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather - winds up to 100 mph, and a snow load of 35 PSF.
- Built for easier, faster assembly: its unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster, more convenient right out of the box
- A heavy-duty, galvanized steel roof that's built to last - the Carport features a 29-gauge painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Roof in an attractive charcoal finish, with a black powder-coated steel frame
- Rounded roof eaves off additional protection from the elements.
- 10 in. overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty